Heavy Duty Warehouse Pallet Racking System/StorageRack/Storage Rack/Pallet Rack/Rack/Shelf
Selective pallet racking usually consist of upright frame, beam, pallet support and other standards components.
H-bracing and D-bracing connect with upright by nylon self-lock bolts, can effectively prevent racking from losing balance cause, by the release of the bolts; Drum-shaped holes are punched on the upright, so beam can be adjusted by 75mm.
Standard pallet racking is by far the most versatile of any racking as it is available with many configurations, a wide range of accessories and required no specialized handling equipment. Pallet racking is easily utilized with just standard fork and hand-trucks. Pallet racking is an ideal point for all your warehouse and storage needs.
Adjustable pallet racking systems come in many different styles, but it is important to get the basics right. For safe and effieient operation, pallet racking systems must be designed to fit and function with both the handling equipment and the load. It may have to work with counterbalance trucks, reach trucks, narrow aisle trucks or automated handling equipment.
The basic elements for designing the Selective Pallet Racking:
1. The dimension of the pallet and height of the cargo (W*D*H);
2. The weight of the goods (including the pallet or container);
3. Hoisting height of the forklift and the clear height can make use of the storage;
4. Models or parameters of the forklift truck;
5. The direction of access of the forklift fork to goods.The Bearing Load Tablel of the Beam
We are looking forward to your inquiry soon!